SERENDIPITOUS WANDERINGS

~this is my blog. i originally created it as a way for friends and family to follow my travels. now it's just a way to keep in touch. i'm sure it'll mostly be about baby now! enjoy!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

week 35! only about a month-5 weeks to go. my tank top keeps getting shorter and shorter. peanut keeps growing and getting stronger. this week she really discovered my ribs. before it was just the right side, but now she's discovred how to get both feet or knees under each side and go for it. one day in the 5 minute cool down time at yoga class she just went crazy! it has become a little less funny and a little more painful. but i just keep reminding myself that she's strong and healthy. gotta keep positive in these last few weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home