SERENDIPITOUS WANDERINGS

~this is my blog. i originally created it as a way for friends and family to follow my travels. now it's just a way to keep in touch. i'm sure it'll mostly be about baby now! enjoy!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

bigger every week!

sorry for the delay in the photo from last week. here is the 25th week photo. i just keep getting bigger and bigger. this is the only situation in my life where this isn't so bad! ; ) this means a healthy baby. i bought peanut's first books in this week and read to her. she liked it! i love talking to her and feeling her move in response.


tonight we took this one of week 26. it's hard to believe i'm only a week or two away from the third trimester! this baby is an active one! on monday this week she was moving from side to side all day. it felt like a ball going across my stomach from the inside. it's such a strange feeling, but i'm happy to feel her moving. also another sign of a healthy baby!


2 Comments:

At 1:31 am , Blogger Justin said...

You look amazing! Keep up the photos. I wish I would have done that. Ah, with the next one I guess.

 
At 3:12 am , Blogger Loree-Beth said...

thanks rach (i assume it's you ; ))! i love that you're talking next one! if it's a boy we'll trade ya if our next is a girl! deal?? ; )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home