SERENDIPITOUS WANDERINGS

~this is my blog. i originally created it as a way for friends and family to follow my travels. now it's just a way to keep in touch. i'm sure it'll mostly be about baby now! enjoy!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

here's the week 29 photo.....




week 29 started with a cold and body ache. i was not feeling good wednesday night and thursday. it's a good thing i like ginger, because ginger (with oj, lemon and honey) is the perfect cold cure, for everyone---but especially mommies that can't take chemical medicines. i'm still a bit achy, but my face doesn't hurt from my sinuses. on my way to feeling better.


we have appointments every 2 weeks now that we're in the third trimester. maybe next week we'll be trying the 4d ultrasound again. hopefully peanut is in better positioning for us to get some good photos of her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home