SERENDIPITOUS WANDERINGS

~this is my blog. i originally created it as a way for friends and family to follow my travels. now it's just a way to keep in touch. i'm sure it'll mostly be about baby now! enjoy!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

last week

last week was a bit of a whirlwind. i met my supervisor and moved to my new place last sunday, had my first 2 days of work, went to japan wednesday to get my visa and returned friday night. i got to see justin and rachel (we all worked for the same boss in sokcho) last night for dinner. it was nice to see them again. nothing like hooking up with some old friends. that's a fun thing about coming back to korea. hooking up with friends from past years and catching up is fun. i still have to get a phone so i can be more easily accessible......then i'll be able to call my korean sister and make plans to see her. i meet my students tomorrow and begin teaching. it'll be good to be in the classroom again. it's also good to be staying put for a while and getting back into a routine. including going to mexico, flying home from mississippi, coming to korea and the trip to japan.......i have been on 10 flights since january 13th! i have also been living out of my suitcase since this time last year! once i get my wardrobe and can unpack, i'll feel more settled. here's to yet another year of teaching.......new friends.......new places to discover and new fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home