SERENDIPITOUS WANDERINGS

~this is my blog. i originally created it as a way for friends and family to follow my travels. now it's just a way to keep in touch. i'm sure it'll mostly be about baby now! enjoy!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

you can just call me an expert

so i took a thai cooking class today and it was awesome! can't wait to be back in korea and have a thai dinner party with my friends. everyone should pick a different thing to make.....right down to the dessert! it will be fantastic. think about it........you're all in? cool........awesome. at justin and rach's on saturday the 24th (i think) around 7pm. hahaha. we'll work out the details later but i really think we should have a thai dinner party.

chiang mai is beautiful. i can't even believe that in this heat i entertained the thought of teaching here next year. it's a city but isn't as dirty as most asian cities. it has charming little cafes all over the place, tons of little side streets for exploring, cheap guesthouses and shopping, lots to do..........i think it'd be a great place to stay for a while.

2 Comments:

At 2:04 am , Blogger Keri May said...

Well I'm sold. I was planning on checking out Chiang Mai when I'm done my teaching contract in Chuncheon next year, and now I think I'll plan to spend a little extra time there... Including a Sunday so I can check out this market you speak of! :)

 
At 9:03 pm , Blogger Justin said...

I thought about teaching there too when I visited. It's amazing how good the coffee is there. Too bad every other place in Thailand sells instant coffee. I liked the sandwich places too. The Night Market was cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home