SERENDIPITOUS WANDERINGS

~this is my blog. i originally created it as a way for friends and family to follow my travels. now it's just a way to keep in touch. i'm sure it'll mostly be about baby now! enjoy!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

friends

i have some of the best friends the world can offer. i love my friends. there is nothing better in the world than spending time with my friends. i will see some of my favorite friends in a short while when i go back to korea after finishing my teaching here in mae sot. i can't wait. i will see some more of my friends when i make it back to canada in july. i can't wait. i'd like to single out 2 of my friends in this post today.......

matt and carrie. matt has been a friend of mine for a few years now. we met in seoul in 2002. over a year ago now he started dating carrie and that's how i met her. they are amazing........and here's why......THEY SENT ME A PRESENT!!! i arrived at the volunteer office today and the co-ordinator greeted me with "hello loree. you have a package." i was quite surprised to hear this and more surprised to see that it was from matt and carrie. they sent me fun stuff. napoleon dynamite books.....stuff for the classroom.......chocolates......playing cards. it was AWESOME! you two rock. you just made my week. it was so fun to open it. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!

so here's to matt and carrie........hiphip horray.....hiphip horray......hiphip horray!!!

(now as for my family.....they are great too. don't feel left out. mom thank you for your present too. hiphip horray.......hiphip horray......hiphip horray for my mom as well who sent me a present...........a little closer to my birthday ; ).)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home