SERENDIPITOUS WANDERINGS

~this is my blog. i originally created it as a way for friends and family to follow my travels. now it's just a way to keep in touch. i'm sure it'll mostly be about baby now! enjoy!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

on the road again

finally! my time off will arrive tomorrow at noon. after teaching for the morning and grabbing some lunch, i'll be on my way to good ol' chaing mai for 6 days. i've never been there in all my trips to thailand, but i have heard many great things about it. i'm gonna go a little risque and wear some tank tops and shorts (this town is a little too conservative for this heat!), get waxed (finally!!), take a thai cooking course, do lots of shopping, visit some temples, eat some thai food and just have a break from the boredom of mae sot. my class and the guys i live with will probably enjoy their time with me gone also. i hope all is well where ever you are reading this from. leave a post or send me an email would ya?! (this doesn't mean you, annalise! i mean, sure, send me a note if you want, but you already did the other day.........thanks!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home