SERENDIPITOUS WANDERINGS

~this is my blog. i originally created it as a way for friends and family to follow my travels. now it's just a way to keep in touch. i'm sure it'll mostly be about baby now! enjoy!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

first haircut!

Lilyanna experienced a few firsts when we were home. one of them was her first haircut. I was so afraid of her looking like a boy, but the front really needed a trim. so off we went to see Elaine.
 
Elaine insisted that I keep some. I wasn't going to but i'm glad now that she handed me an envelope and said I should.
 
 doing good Lilyanna!
 a little off here....
 and a little off there.....
 and ta-da! finished! Lilyanna even admired her haircut!
 you look so sweet with straight bangs!
I wish very much we could go see Elaine right now for another trim. hopefully we find someone around here that knows just what to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home