SERENDIPITOUS WANDERINGS

~this is my blog. i originally created it as a way for friends and family to follow my travels. now it's just a way to keep in touch. i'm sure it'll mostly be about baby now! enjoy!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

money shot

a few days after arriving in NS, amy and I took Lilyanna to the playground for a little photo shoot. it went a little like this:
 
most of the photos were mediocre, (to put it best):
 
 
 
 
then there were the half eyes closed, blurry, head turned and running from the camera ones:
 
 
 
 
 
 
as well a the screaming ones:
 
all for the ONE money shot of the day:
Lilyanna you are a beautiful girl. it is usually very frustrating to get a good photo of you, but when I see one like this it makes me so happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home