SERENDIPITOUS WANDERINGS

~this is my blog. i originally created it as a way for friends and family to follow my travels. now it's just a way to keep in touch. i'm sure it'll mostly be about baby now! enjoy!

Monday, April 12, 2010

may 2nd, 2010.....


.....what will you be doing? i will be going to the andrea bocelli concert in seoul! i am so excited. i just bought the tickets today! i never thought teddy would want to go with me---but he said he would! i feel like a very lucky girlfriend.
i'm already worried about what to wear. this evening i even thought "should i go get my hair done that afternoon?" aaahhhh....it's gonna be a fun day.....

1 Comments:

At 1:35 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Who is this Andrea person you keep talking about? Kind of like Snoop Dogg?

Enjoy the show I am sure it will be memorable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home