SERENDIPITOUS WANDERINGS

~this is my blog. i originally created it as a way for friends and family to follow my travels. now it's just a way to keep in touch. i'm sure it'll mostly be about baby now! enjoy!

Monday, April 16, 2007

new phone and number

i couldn't set up the "handed-down" phone like i wanted, so i got a whole new phone and now all is good. i can finally call people and send text messages. my new number is 82 10 8484 4688. feel free to call me if you get a chance. for those of you who have skype---add me, using my hotmail address. for those of you who don't have skype---get it, and a webcam---it's so cheap---free if we both have an account.

things get better all the time here. just last friday i ordered a dresser, (just the one i wanted---enough drawers to hold my clothes and the right size and shape to also be my tv stand and hold a plant). after 14 months of living out of a suitcase, i'll finally be able to unpack and put that thing away!

i just had a great weekend. there's nothing like hanging out with old friends. some friends i had worked with in sokcho came into seoul and some of us stayed at tobi's apartment, while the others were staying elsewhere and we all hooked up for dinner. it was like the good ol' days of chatting the night away. too bad there are a few hours between us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home