SERENDIPITOUS WANDERINGS

~this is my blog. i originally created it as a way for friends and family to follow my travels. now it's just a way to keep in touch. i'm sure it'll mostly be about baby now! enjoy!

Friday, February 08, 2013

forgotten photos

i completely forgot to put up these photos from last week. again, we were playing at the pond. other than our own yard, it's the best place to go within walking distance. lilyanna loves the ducks so much and there's lots of space for hr to run around. 
 washed out from the bright sun, (which we enjoyed so much that day), but still a sweet photo.
 what are those birds squawking about now?? the geese are so loud!
 just so pretty! i shouldn't say that about my own kid so much, but i can't help myself sometimes!
 again the sunshine washed out a great photo.....but we love it, so welcome to our photo, sun!
 looking for more feathers. one, or two is never enough. must have many!
 me and my gal!
 off again!
 examining and discovering.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home