SERENDIPITOUS WANDERINGS

~this is my blog. i originally created it as a way for friends and family to follow my travels. now it's just a way to keep in touch. i'm sure it'll mostly be about baby now! enjoy!

Friday, June 22, 2012

so busy!

moving has been taking up most of my time and my hard drive died in my computer, so i haven't posted in a long time. i am grabbing a few moments to post some new photos now.


here is lilyanna crusing around the boxes. this was taken a week ago. our apartment is looking much more roomey today. most of our big furniture is gone.
our silly girl!

 and more cup balancing!
 but happier this time! practise means less concentration and more energy for smiles.
 hopefully my next post won't be so delayed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home