SERENDIPITOUS WANDERINGS

~this is my blog. i originally created it as a way for friends and family to follow my travels. now it's just a way to keep in touch. i'm sure it'll mostly be about baby now! enjoy!

Friday, March 16, 2012

me and my girl!

this photo was taken a week ago today. we had been out doing some errands that friday. we went out today as well. one of my goals was to get lilyanna weighed. at a little over 5 1/2 months, she weighs 7.1kg (15lb 10oz).

these days lilyanna continues to get used to controlling her tongue and mouth for eating. she gets better and better at it everytime we try---more gets swallowed and less squirts out. we have only been giving her bananas so far and she's so happy when i'm feeding her. we'll try to get another video. on her 6 month birthday (coming up fast!) we'll get into brown rice cereal. i wonder how she'll like it.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home