SERENDIPITOUS WANDERINGS

~this is my blog. i originally created it as a way for friends and family to follow my travels. now it's just a way to keep in touch. i'm sure it'll mostly be about baby now! enjoy!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

help me!

now i'm not the most computer literate person i know.......so bear with me.......but if any of you other bloggers can help me.......please do. if you haven't noticed (but i'm sure you have) the "about me", "links", "previous posts", and "archives" lists should all appear at the right and on my blog they are at the bottom. this happened when i went to edit the one post that had a big space between the title of the post and the post itself. if you know how i can fix this let me know. thanks.

4 Comments:

At 2:04 am , Blogger J Fraser said...

hey loree,
I suspect what you might have done is, instead of editing your post, you've edited your template. See if there's a way to restore defaults to your template.
good luck!

 
At 8:54 pm , Blogger servant said...

Hello, Loree,
I'd love to help if I can. Add me to your members. If you want to do this, go to "Settings" and click "members" and put my email address in there "bill.davenport@ns.sympatico.ca" and click "save settings." This way, you can email me and ask me to help in any other way as well, which I'd love to do for you.

By the way, have you tried "re-publishing" your entire blog? Just go into "settings" and change something small and change it back again to what it was and say "save settings" and then it will give you the option to republish the blog or republish the index only. Click on "republish" your blog and see if it fixes itself.

Hope this helps :)

 
At 6:03 am , Blogger Loree-Beth said...

thanks guys. it's fixed now. i added you to my members, bill. thanks for the future help i'm sure you'll be!!

 
At 6:17 am , Blogger servant said...

Thanks, Loree,

Ok, now go to that same "members" place in "settings" and check the box that says "administrator." That will enable me to change things on the blog.

Glad to see it was resolved for you. Let me know any time you want help. Just email me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home