SERENDIPITOUS WANDERINGS

~this is my blog. i originally created it as a way for friends and family to follow my travels. now it's just a way to keep in touch. i'm sure it'll mostly be about baby now! enjoy!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

nothing better in life than friends

well i have always known my friends were one of my favorite things in life and always knew that i loved having them around but it was only that much more apparent to me this past week. i really did have a great time reading and relaxing on koh tao, but really missed my friends. now having met up with a friend and her friend that she's traveling with i have been having so much fun. we got into a little poolside action and some shopping yesterday. they're at a cooking class this morning (something i will do in chang mai one day) and when they're finished i will see them for a few hours before they leave bangkok. i will meet my friend zeno this evening for some more fun before heading to mae sot. friends are awesome. i miss you guys back in sokcho.......especially you t......but i'll be back, even if only for a visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home